Internet-Based Courses and Learning Management System
The Mississippi Hospital Association is proud to offer careLearning as a member service. We know you will find it a valuable resource for your educational and staff development needs.
is a non-profit organization formed by over 40 state hospital associations
(including MHA and the American Hospital Association) to provide its members with quality, cost-effective education and tracking capabilities. This web-based learning tool provides just-in-time education specifically for healthcare providers, including offerings such as mandatories, continuing education, compliance training, and private courses.
The tracking system easily allows managers to monitor employees' progress and maintain licensing and certification records. See MHA's course catalog here
Over 280 hospitals and healthcare organizations nationally use careLearning for their employee education needs. Virtually all of these organizations offer the On-Line Health and Safety Compliance Training Series to their employees to meet their Joint Commission/OSHA requirements. Now careLearning.com also offers a competency management solution for health care organizations. careSkills makes it easy to develop and perform competency assessments, analyze skill gaps, and drive workforce development improvements.
- A powerful underlying database which contains data captured from employee education activity. The database resides at the hospital location - not at careLearning. Participating hospitals maintain ownership and control of this data.
- Capability to track online activity as well as in-service education sessions.
- A utility which easily updates the database with changes in payroll so new staff additions and deletions are accurately updated within the database.
- The ability to develop and publish “private courses” using hospital-specific content. Virtually all participating hospitals utilize this money-saving benefit.
- Ready access with no long-term contractual commitments.
For more information, contact Anasthia Amos at (800) 289-8884, (601) 368-3263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.