In-Patient Coding Session 1
Type 1 MIs, Type 2 MIs and Non-Traumatic Myocardial Injuries
Tuesday, February 27 | 10:00 a.m.
Program sponsored by Primeau Consulting Group an AHIMA Approved Education Provider (ACEP). Attendees will be awarded 1 AHIMA approved CEU for each session attended.
Clinical Validation for High Risk Diagnosis Future Webinars:
Session 2: March 28 OB and Neonatal Coding Following the Guidelines
Session 3: May 21st Acute & Chronic Kidney Disease
Session 4: August 27th Congestive Heart Failure
Session 5: September 24th Respiratory Failure
Register for all sessions and receive one session FREE.
During this session we will discuss the underlying causes and clinical differences of Type 1 and Type 2 MIs. We will discuss when a non-traumatic myocardial injury is clinically present and when it is appropriate to query the provider for clarification.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Health Information Management directors and managers, coding staff, CDI teams and others within your revenue cycle team
Webinar participants will:
- Be able to distinguish the differences between Type 1 and Type 2 MIs;
- Able to identify the criteria that indicates a non-traumatic myocardial injury;
- Identify the diagnostic testing and abnormal results that indicate cardiac events;
- Distinguish the differences between myocardial infarctions and non-traumatic myocardial injuries;
- Compose a non leading appropriate query for MIs and non-traumatic myocardial injuries.
Lorie B. Mills, RHIT, CCS
- Program materials and link to join the webinar will be sent electronically prior to the date of the webinar.
- No refunds will be issued; individuals unable to attend the live webinar will have access to the recorded version at a later date.